Divorce with a Difference
Atlanta - Sandy Springs, GA Divorce Lawyer - Divorce with a Difference
Serving Marietta, East Cobb County, Vinings, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Buckhead and
A divorce can be a time of change, uncertainty, heartbreak, and sometimes relief. However you feel about your divorce, it is imperative that you are represented by an attorney whom you can trust to keep your interests paramount and focus on your goals. At The Halberg Law Firm, we will counsel you with compassion, honesty, and fidelity to your interests, not ours. We will work to find creative and cost-effective solutions for you regarding child custody, child support, division of marital property and alimony. Because we are trial attorneys, we will be your strong advocates when a dispute arises. If you need a Cobb or Fulton County divorce attorney, Blake Halberg is here to help.
Seasoned Georgia Divorce Attorney
Blake Halberg is very knowledgeable in handling a variety of issues involved with divorce. He has over twenty five years of experience providing personalized solutions in all areas of divorce law, including:
- Distribution of Marital Property -- Georgia is an equitable distribution state, meaning both parties are entitled to an equitable portion of the marital estate. We can disentangle complex estates to allow for truly equitable distribution of property and assets. We have an impressive array of forensic accountants to assure a proper and fair accounting procedure, and help locate hidden assets and suppressed income. We have extensive experience in the valuation of closely-held businesses, family businesses, and professional practices.
- Child Custody and Visitation -- We fight to assure that all permanent parenting plans (custody agreements) are negotiated in the best interest of our clients and their children. If negotiation is not possible, then we will provide a thorough presentation of the client's case in trial. We have been successful in securing primary physical custody for both men and women at trail.
- Property Distribution -- We can negotiate a fair and equitable settlement either by direct negotiation with opposing counsel or through mediation. If that fails we are prepared to present our client's case before either a judge or a jury.
- Spousal Support (Alimony) -- We can negotiate a fair and equitable settlement either by direct negotiation with opposing counsel or through mediation. If that fails we are prepared to present our client's case before either a judge or a jury.
- Modifications -- If substantial change in circumstances warrants, we will seek to modify, as appropriate, any existing agreement or court order regarding childcustody, child support or alimony.
- Prenuptial and Postmarital Agreements -- We can draft prenuptial agreements and postnuptial (postmortal) agreements, and have successfully enforced their validity in court..
If you need an experienced Marietta divorce attorney, contact Blake Halberg today.
Contact Me Today
We Look Forward to Helping you Resolve Your Family Law Issue.
Contact Us Today to Take the First Step